- Level loads only
- No fires
- No fridges, gas bottles, tyres or asbestos
- Permits for skips will be charged at the rate applicable to the area where the skip is deposited, payment is required in full at the time of delivery.
Skips are left at the hirer’s risk. Damage to vehicles, pathways, the highway, the verge/pavement, driveways, walls, fences and all utilities will be the hirers sole responsibility and no recompense will be made for damage done by our vehicles when placing or collecting skips. Unless customers have a credit account, payment is required in full at the time of delivery.
Non-payment of accounts could result in a similar material being deposited back on the hirer’s property.
- Permits within the Blackburn area last 1 week
- Permit within the Burnley area last 2 weeks
Maximum hire period of skips:
- 12 yd. builders skips 10 days
- 8 yd. builders skips (Maxi) 10 day
- 4 yd. Midi skips 10 days
We reserve the right to charge for any additional days or weeks hire along with any damage caused to our skips.
BY ACCEPTING THIS DELIVERY AND SIGNING THIS TICKET.
YOU ACCEPT THE ABOVE TERMS & CONDITIONS.